Why does my sports club or association need Amateur Sports Insurance?

Specialist sports insurance can provide protection should a player or member of the public be injured, if property is damaged, destroyed or stolen and can even protect the club, its committee and its members if they are faced with legal claims or prosecutions.

As all sports clubs, leagues and associations are different, their needs will also be different and therefore need a policy that suits them. Our experience means that we can help you understand your insurance needs and get the right insurance cover for your club.

Larger sports clubs may require additional insurances. For example:

Mann Broadbent provides insurance for thousands of sports clubs, sports associations, leagues, teams and governing bodies across the UK and would be delighted to help you with your insurance needs.

We can advise what insurance you do, and do not, need