Skip to content


With over 60 years of experience in sport, leisure and dance insurance, we can demystify the world of insurance and help get you the right cover for your needs.

We can arrange insurance for dance schools, clubs and associations, including public liability, building cover and much more. We can help you find the right cover for dance instructors, both independent or part of a school, and dance event insurance so you are covered if the worst does happen.

Pick your Dance Insurance

Dance Clubs and Associations

Clubs and Associations are different in their insurance requirements, and need an insurance programme that suits them. Read more

Dance Teachers and Instructors

Whether you are part of a dance school, or striking out independently, we can help. Read more

Dance Events

Organising an event is stressful enough. We can help you with the right insurance so you are covered if the worst happens. Read more

Dance Studio Insurance

Providing peace of mind so you can focus on delivering high-quality dance instruction for your students. Read more

Other Dance Insurances

Specialised insurances addressing risks that may not fall under the more common categories.Read more

Dance Retail & Manufacturing

Protect your business, employees, and assets, so you can focus on meeting the needs of the dance community. Read more

Can’t find the dance insurance cover you’re looking for?

Give our team a call on 01905 612336 and talk to us about your dance insurance requirements and see how we can help you.

Mann Broadbent Insurance logo

Honest & impartial sport, dance & leisure insurance

Mann Broadbent is part of the Sutcliffe & Co. group