Skip to content

CONTENTS INSURANCE Securing your valuables and personal property

Get a quote for your contents insurance

What does Contents Insurance cover?

Business contents insurance can cover furniture, furnishings, equipment, etc., for loss, theft or damage. It can also be known as plant, machinery and equipment insurance.

Remember you must advise your broker of items taken from your premises. Depending on your requirements, these may need to be itemised or insured separately, perhaps on specific equipment, tools, computers, engineering, contract works or marine policy. You should also consider items belonging to others you are responsible for, such as leased equipment or items you are working on.

Business owners with contents insurance should also consider cover for the following:
  • Stock
  • Statutory equipment inspection
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Business interruption

Get a quote for your contents insurance

What insurance do I need to consider?

Every club, organisation, and race is unique, so no ‘one size fits all’ insurance plan or solution exists. Aside from contents insurance, there are some other recommended insurance options for your club, such as:

Public Liability

To cover the insured’s legal liability to compensate others for personal injury or damage to their property. Find out more

Personal Accident

Cover that pays a benefit in the event of an insured person’s death, injury or illness. Find out more

Cyber Insurance

Protect your systems, membership details and customer data against cyber threats and breaches. Find out more

Legal Expenses

Provides legal services and covers costs to defend or pursue certain legal actions. Find out more

Kit & equipment

A specialist kit and equipment insurance designed for the sports, dance and leisure industry. Find out more

Employers Liability

Cover should an employee suffer a work-related injury or disease, whether full time, part time or volunteer. Find out more

Event Cancellation

Compensate for any financial loss following cancellation, disruption, postponement or relocation. Find out more

Sports travel insurance

Cover for sports individuals including whilst competing with option to cover winter sports. Find out more

Read related articles

Interested in Mann Broadbent’s Contents Insurance?

Get in touch with us and see how we can assist your contents insurance needs.

What would you like to do?

Latest advice & news

Mann Broadbent Insurance logo

Honest & impartial sport, dance & leisure insurance

Mann Broadbent is part of the Sutcliffe & Co. group