Skip to content

ADVENTURE & OUTDOOR ACTIVITY CENTRE INSURANCE Ensuring safety for outdoor adventure hubs

Get a quote for your adventure & outdoor activity centre insurance

Why do adventure & outdoor activity centres need insurance?

Outdoor activity insurance is an incredibly important insurance cover.
Liability insurance doesn’t come with a choice. It is normally insisted upon by licensing authorities, governing bodies and the law; some of your clients will also insist upon seeing proof of insurance before they employ your services.

This aside, even with the best safety systems, injuries are common in the outdoor activity industry, making outdoor activity insurance a highly beneficial cover. The correct insurance will cover your costs in defending claims, including accidents for which you are not responsible but are accused.

In addition, your equipment and property are essential to running your business. Outdoor activity centre insurance protects against damage, theft, fire, storm, flood, etc., so your business can survive with minimal disruption.

As it can be quite confusing working out what insurance you need, we’ve developed a brief guide to help you better understand what to look for in an insurance policy: A Guide to Outdoor Activity Insurance

Get a quote for your adventure & outdoor activity centre insurance

For a more comprehensive cover, you may also want to consider the following:

  • Director’s personal liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Personal accident
  • Business interruption
  • Buildings

Some businesses operating in the outdoor activity industry may struggle to get insurance. For example, if you run a backpacker hostel, bunkhouse or bothy or have a paintball centre, you may find some insurers find it easier to decline something they cannot clearly understand – we can help; just click the links for more information.

What insurance do I need to consider?

Every club, organisation, and race is unique, so no ‘one size fits all’ insurance plan or solution exists. Aside from adventure & outdoor activity centre insurance, there are some other recommended insurance options for your club, such as:

Public Liability

To cover the insured’s legal liability to compensate others for personal injury or damage to their property. Find out more

Personal Accident

Cover that pays a benefit in the event of an insured person’s death, injury or illness. Find out more

Cyber Insurance

Protect your systems, membership details and customer data against cyber threats and breaches. Find out more

Legal Expenses

Provides legal services and covers costs to defend or pursue certain legal actions. Find out more

Kit & equipment

A specialist kit and equipment insurance designed for the sports, dance and leisure industry. Find out more

Employers Liability

Cover should an employee suffer a work-related injury or disease, whether full time, part time or volunteer. Find out more

Event Cancellation

Compensate for any financial loss following cancellation, disruption, postponement or relocation. Find out more

Sports travel insurance

Cover for sports individuals including whilst competing with option to cover winter sports. Find out more

Read related articles

Interested in Mann Broadbent’s Adventure & Outdoor Activity Centre Insurance?

Get in touch with us and see how we can assist your adventure & outdoor activity centre insurance needs.

What would you like to do?

Latest advice & news

Mann Broadbent Insurance logo

Honest & impartial sport, dance & leisure insurance

Mann Broadbent is part of the Sutcliffe & Co. group