What insurance do we need for our clubhouse?

Your clubhouse is the heart of your club, from the smallest to the largest. If your club or association is struck by a disaster such as a flood, theft or fire the result could be catastrophic, not only for your property but also for your club.

A Clubhouse insurance policy for your club buildings, contents, playing surfaces and other property will ensure your assets are protected and that in the event of a worst case scenario your property will be repaired or replaced and your club will survive.

We offer a range of pavilion insurance and sports club insurance including, rugby clubhouse insurance, tennis clubhouse insurance, football clubhouse insurance and amateur sports club insurance.

While standard buildings/contents insurance may be sufficient for some, at Mann Broadbent we like to make things easy for our clients, so have a product that covers not only your clubhouse but the integral parts too.

We can also offer additional covers, such as revolutionary and rapid-payout flood insurance, even if your club has a history of flooding.

So, for comprehensive and affordable sports pavilion insurance or indeed any other type of sports club insurance, please contact one of our expert team today. We will be more than happy to discuss your requirements and provide you with a competitive quotation.

Every clubhouse is different and we can tailor this package to meet your needs