Traditionally, flood insurance for clubs and sports facilities has meant expensive premiums, very high excesses and a lot of paperwork and evidence to submit a claim – and that’s if you can get flood insurance at all.
It is time for a flood insurance revolution and Mann Broadbent has the answer. We are one of only a handful of insurance brokers across the country that has access to a completely new type of flood insurance: one that removes the uncertainty and time usually associated with traditional flood insurance.
How? Through an innovative combination of technology and simplicity:
- You select what depth of water would cause you, your club and/or your pitch problems
- You select the amount of money you would get if the water reaches that depth
- An electronic sensor is installed on the outside of your building (looks a bit like a drainpipe)
- If the water reaches the selected ‘trigger’ depth, the sensor transmits a message and payment is sent – no delays, no paperwork.
- In addition to this, the payout does not come with conditions: you can use it for any purpose. For example: covering losses from business interruption; replacing damaged stock in the clubhouse; reseeding the pitch; or simply repair costs.
The premium can be tweaked by adjusting the ‘trigger’ depths and payment amount – and there can be 5 trigger depths, giving further payouts if the flood level rises.
In addition, unlike other insurance policies, there isn’t the issue of ‘dual insurance’ so this can be in addition to an existing flood insurance policy, perhaps even used to help with the large excess. Alternatively, this could be used to replace the flood element of your club’s business insurance cover and significantly reduce the overall premium.
We can help advise on how this insurance could help you and your club: give our team a call on 01905 612336 or contact us
REQUEST A QUOTE