Why do I need insurance for my kit & equipment?

Should you suffer an event such as theft, fire or flood your kit and equipment could be permanently lost or damaged. A specialist kit and equipment insurance policy designed for the sports, dance and leisure industry will pay for the items to be replaced or repaired.

In theory you should consider insuring all your kit and equipment but certainly anything of value that you would want repaired or replaced.

If your club or association has clubhouse, we do have a bespoke clubhouse insurance package that could cover your kit, equipment, buildings, contents and much more. Get in touch to discuss your requirements and options.

If you need advice or help understanding your insurance needs, then get in touch