Why does a paintball centre need insurance?

If you represent a paintball centre, paintball club or a business offering paintball as an option then you need to protect yourself and your organisation with insurance. The main risk is injury to participants, members of the public, marshals and employees. In addition, paintball equipment is not cheap so you will probably want to insure against the cost of incidents such as theft, fire or damage.

Without insurance you are taking a huge personal risk should the unexpected happen.

The type of insurance you need will depend upon the size and scale of your operation and whether you operate from fixed locations or have a mobile capability. As a bare minimum you should protect your liabilities with public liability, products liability and employer’s liability (which also covers volunteers). If you have compressors for the gas then you should also consider engineering breakdown and statutory engineering inspection. It might seem complicated but we can help you understand what insurance your painball centre does, and does not, need.

We understand every business is different and can advise what insurance you do, and do not, need