What insurance does a D of E group need?

The D of E provides a minimal Personal Accident cover to participants and leaders, but if you need more advanced D of E insurance, Mann Broadbent can help.

Whether you need travel insurance for your Gold expedition or perhaps you are a group leader or instructor for the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme and need liability and equipment cover talk to us and see how we can help.

Mann Broadbent have been providing insurance to the leisure sector since 1961 and are members of the Outdoor Industries Association. We regularly help individuals, groups and organisations involved with D of E to obtain the insurance they need for their training or expeditions.

What Duke of Edinburgh insurance is required for an expedition?

This will vary case by case so give us a call to discuss your needs.

How much does D of E insurance cost?

Premiums will depend upon what you need and what you are doing but can start from less than £20 for a travel insurance policy.

If you need Do of E insurance for your Duke of Edinburgh’s Award trip, expedition, training or business please get in touch to discuss your needs and for a no obligation quote. 

For travel insurance click here.

For all other insurance call us on 01905 612336 or email us here.

What basic insurance would my D of E group need?

For a better understanding of what insurance you do, and do not, need just get in touch