Why do I need insurance for my leisure business?

Specialist sports centre insurance can provide protection should an employee, volunteer or a member of the public be injured, if property is damaged, destroyed or stolen and can even protect the club, its committee and its members if they are faced with legal claims or prosecutions.

We understand that all clubs and associations are different, and so insurance needs will be different too. Whether it’s clubhouse insurance, Sports club insurance or Gym insurance, Mann Broadbent has provided insurance for thousands of businesses, clubs, associations, leagues and governing bodies across the UK, both professional and amateur, and our team would be delighted to help you with your insurance needs.

What insurance would a small club or association need?

Larger clubs may also want to consider insurance for the following:

If you would like help understanding what insurance you do, and do not, need just get in touch