Why do I need insurance for my club or association?

Dance organisations such as clubs, guilds, associations and schools would benefit from specialist dance activity insurance, which provides protection for many risks facing committees, organisers, instructors and business owners.

As all clubs and associations are different, so their needs will be different. Therefore, you need a dance insurance policy that suits you – at Mann Broadbent we have the experience and knowledge to help you.

What types of insurance would form a basic level of cover for a small organisation?

For help understanding what insurance you do, and do not, need then get in touch.