Why does my attraction need insurance?

Whether you run a large theme park, water park, fairground or even a zoo, the right insurance can provide protection should a visitor or employee be injured, or to provide cover in the unlikely but unfortunate event of property damage or theft.

At Mann Broadbent, we can help with the insurance requirements for brown sign attractions such as theme park insurance and water park insurance

Insurance services can also protect the business and business directors should they be faced with legal claims or prosecutions.

More comprehensive cover may also include:

Every business has different insurance needs & we can advise what you do, and do not, need