Why does my futsal club need insurance?

A Futsal insurance policy can provide cover if a player or member of the public is injured, or if property is damaged or stolen. If you are renting facilities it could also be a requirement of the hirer.

Smaller Futsal clubs may only require public liability and perhaps employer’s liability if you have employees or volunteers. If the club owns equipment or a clubhouse then these should be insured.

A Futsal Coach or Instructor may want to consider a specific coaches policy – for more information see our coaches page, or give us a call.

If you would like help understanding your insurance needs, just get in touch